NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Trolling

Minecraft Username: LinkOfArrow

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Eevee Lupa

Discord (if applicable): LinkOfArrow#7449

Reason for Ban: Hacking

Why should we let you back in?
While I was planning on the server I experienced lag that had been there for a while and I didn’t get what it was because I tried all the things to reduce the lag. So switching of the texture pack didn’t really help and while looking through my texture packs I saw an old texture pack. I didn’t realise it was an old texture pack that makes the blocks look like you use x-ray. It was an old pack and was labbeled lesser lag and I remembered getting it from my friends when we were trolling. This was around 6 and a half years ago when I first started playing minecraft. After I exit my inventory and saw that it was on I realised that it was a pack that wasn’t allowed on any server. Now of course the question why didn’t you delete it sooner. Well I had really no idea, because it was a long time ago. But when I saw it I immediately deleted it, because this was my favorite server to play on. I understand that I am banned and that I may not be unbanned, because it is my own fault for keeping such a pack on my computer, but I also realise that it is bad and not fun for any players, because it could give you an unfair advantage.

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) Yes I have read the rules.

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? No. I have never been banned or unbanned before this ban.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

This appeal has been denied . Please try again in 2 weeks .

You must wait at least two weeks since your ban before applying for a ban appeal.