Lore Team - Alice Cunningham

(MAKE TITLE: Role - Firstname Lastname)
ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: Qlivia

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Alice Demure

Real-Life Age: 17

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Y4

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes, and I’m already on the Knockturn discord.

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Qlivia#0701

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED) Yes, also Qlivia.

How long have you been on the server?: I joined in March of 2015, stayed for I believe two years or so, took a three year long break (about) and came back.

Why should we pick you for this role?: Above all, I have a burning passion for writing, reading, history, and all things fantasy truly. I’ve owned and worked on multiple roleplay servers, and have even written books on Wattpad and fully immersed myself into creating lore. The lore is what makes roleplay servers like knockturn come alive. If you want an example of my interest in this, you can check out my post about the Cunningham family and the family tree for Knockturn that I’m working on! On a less sentimental note, I am fully capable of working in a team and do so on a day to day basis as I’m in multiple activism groups, have a job, and also have had plenty of experience in working on a team at Knockturn. (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes, when I played back in 2015 I became a Moderator fairly quickly and continued to be a Moderator for I believe six months. However it could’ve been longer or a bit shorter than that.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I’ve been polishing my writing skills for years now and if I can put them to good use and make some great contributions, as well as fuel my creativity, I would love to do so! Thank you for your time and consideration.

5 Likes

You’ve been accepted! Please wait to receive a writing test.

1 Like