Minecraft Username: anthonyke0604

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Anthony Dawson

Real-Life Age: 17

Timezone: CET

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Y2

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes!

If you have Discord, what is your username?: anthony.N#3329

How long have you been on the server?:: Almost a month. 25 days to be precise

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.) I think you should pick me for Lore team because I’m very passionate about writing. I write pretty much everything that comes to mind. I’ve been on the server for only a couple of weeks but attended enough classes to know how my writing could improve the classes and make them more interesting and lively. The fact that I’ve been on the server for only a month could give you a fresh and new opinion on the classes and the quests. I’m always inspired to write more and I would like to put all this inspiration to good use by writing for Lore.

Have You been Staff Before?: No

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I would like to add that there is a lot of research and work put into everything I write and that I get inspired a lot about my own life which can be very eventful sometimes. Thank you for taking the time to read my application and have a great day!

You’ve been accepted! Please wait to receive a writing test.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: