ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username:
anthonyke0604

Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Anthony Dawson

Real-Life Age:

Timezone:
CET

Hogwarts Year: ( Y2+ for all roles except Lore {Y1+} and Professor {Y3+} )
Y3

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
I sure do!

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
anthony.N#5212

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED)
Yes!

How long have you been on the server?::
On and off for almost 2 years

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
I’ve been part of lore team for a long time in the past, it was even my first role on the server, but I know how it works and I mostly know what I’m doing. I know that I’m currently lacking in my duties as builder but lore duties are way easier to plan into your day because you don’t necessarily need to be at home or online on the server.
Despite not being able to fulfill all my builder duties now, I think that I’ve proven multiple times in the past that I’m able to juggle multiple roles at the same time. and it’s just a matter of time when I’ll be able to continue to thrive in all my roles but for now, I would like to use the time I have to contribute as much as I can and Lore is the easiest way for me to do that right now.
Other than that, I’m just very motivated to get back into the swing of things and if I’m accepted, I’ll know immediately what to do.

Have You been Staff Before?:
Yes, I’m currently a builder and have been part of Lore Team in the past. I’ve also had many other roles. :books: :wrench: :ideograph_advantage: :calendar: :art: :iphone:

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
Thank you for reading my application! I hope you’ll consider me for the role and I promise to do my absolute best at all times. :blush:

1 Like

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Lore! As you were previously a member, you do not need a writing test! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: