ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: PigTheCat

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Ava Lima

Real-Life Age: 16

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Y1

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes.

If you have Discord, what is your username?: LittlePiggy#4804

How long have you been on the server?:: 4 months but I took 2 months off in the summer.

Why should we pick you for this role?: I love writing. I even started my own book collection to sell on this server. I think I am pretty creative and research is my favorite thing to do, so I would love to take the time to research to write classes. I love writing, but especially shorter things as well as background stories for characters of some sort! I am willing to dedicate 6+ hours daily to the lore team on this server, and usually more!

Have You been Staff Before?: I have not been staff before on this server, no.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I would love to help out! Honestly I wouldn’t mind taking time to research a subject in order to write about it. If you’re reading this, honestly thank you for even considering accepting me. I love all the staff on this server, and I aspire to be one of them!

5 Likes

You’ve been accepted! Please wait to receive a writing test.

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!