ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: writtenShipper

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Bewenne Pearce

Real-Life Age: 24

Timezone: Central

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Y1

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: biitch#5564

How long have you been on the server?: : Almost two weeks - I joined October 23rd of this year.

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.) I have written for years, both academically for college and creatively for myself and friends. While I haven’t completed my Master’s program, I spent a year in a Master’s of Fine Arts program and left due to financial issues. I’ve loved Harry Potter for years, and this server has re-ignited my passion for both writing world lore and the Harry Potter universe. I understand if this gets rejected because of how new I am, but I do also have the freshest opinions on the earlier classes and can think of multiple ways to make the first few lessons more engaging to help retain more players on the server.

Have You been Staff Before?: No

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Having been in academia (as student and tutor), I know how to research and synthesize information for an audience. Other than that, unless you want to see some of my old fanfiction there isn’t anything else to talk about.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

You’ve been accepted! Please wait to receive a writing test.

1 Like

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: