Lore Team - Emily Allen

permission-granted

(MAKE TITLE: Role - Firstname Lastname)
ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: TheHatterIsMad (it turns it to italics but there is an underscore at the beginning and end of my ign)

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Emily Allen

Real-Life Age: 14

Timezone: NZST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) 2

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Emily.Allen#7750

How long have you been on the server?:: Around a year. I cannot get online to check right now, but I think I joined in March 2018.

Why should we pick you for this role?: I am extremely motivated and enjoy writing both creative stories and essays, meaning I can write both factual and creative projects. I am in the top english class in my year level, and so I am good at writing.
I attend all sorts of classes and therefore know what they entail. I get along with all other players, love to work in a team and believe in making Hogwarts a better and more diverse place for us all to enjoy. I love to create exciting and imaginative things, so I think I could make lessons more enjoyable and interesting for students.

Have You been Staff Before?: I was helper on another server.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I have read all of the Harry Potter books several times, as well as the movies, so I know the wizarding world pretty well. I am also online a decent amount, and I have a fair amount of time (around 1-2 hours on a weekday and 3-4 hours on the weekend) to write.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application :smile:

6 Likes
closed #2

You’ve been accepted! Please wait to receive a writing test.

1 Like

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team!