Lore Team - Euie Lupin

Minecraft Username:
ItsEuie

Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Euie Lupin
(Typing that felt quite strange…)

Real-Life Age:

Timezone:
Currently ACDT, however it is set to change to ACST in two weeks (April 4).

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore)
Y2

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
ItsEuie#4532

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED)
Yes, my account is ItsEuie

How long have you been on the server?: :
Since December 2015

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
I believe I should be chosen for this role as I have been a member of the lore team previously, as mentioned below and in other applications. Since I was last on the lore team, I have not only become more creative in the way I do things, but I have become more of a perfectionist, dedicated and persistent. I frequently find myself jotting down ideas for different stories, though I decide not to act on them because if I did, I would never have any free time. As mentioned in my last lore application, I am also a published author in a book for a short story competition I entered 6-7 years ago as my story was shortlisted to be featured. Over the last year, I have been given several tips and tricks when writing different texts from one of my teachers, who is well known in the Australian writing scene, so advice on the writing front, is not something I have been short of recently.

Have You been Staff Before?:
Yes, am currently a helper and a builder, and have been on the Lore Team previously back in January of 2019 (Lore Team - Duck Lupin - Hogwarts)

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
Not that I can think of. Thanks for taking the time to consider my application.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

You’ve been accepted! Please wait to receive a writing test.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: