Lore Team - Gabby Wells - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: Gabbymort

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Gabby Wells

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Gabby Schumann

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts] Hogwarts

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) Year 5

Mordonia Rank: Cook

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Gabby#6079

How long have you been on the server?:: I joined Febuary 6th 2017, so I’ve been a member for almost five months as of today.

Why should we pick you for this role?: You should pick me for this role because at this point I’ve dedicated most of my time to this server and am online on a daily basis. I’ve upheld (sort of) staff positions on the server before including Helper and Professor Assistant but recently resigned from helper. In real life I’m known for being mature for my age and can handle situations and manage my time properly. I’ve always loved to write and hold a large vocabulary as well as use correct grammar. I love to help out the server as much as I possibly can to make it a better community and place for everyone that I see.

Have You been Staff Before?: I’ve been a helper and am currently a Professor Assistant

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I’m able to keep a steady schedule as I have much time on my hands to be online and able to help with anything. I’m also a decently fast typist and also I type correctly. I’m able to easily spot spelling mistakes and spot grammar issues along the way.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application,

~Gabby

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Accepted pending a Writing Test.