Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Helianthus Bones
Mordonia Roleplay Name: Helianthus Leismuller
Server Staff Tree: Hogwarts
Timezone: CET
Hogwarts Year: 5
Mordonia Rank: Peasant
Do you have Discord: Yes
If you have Discord, what is your username?: H.Bones#4099
How long have you been on the server?: Since 21st Oct 2016, so for nearly 8 months
Why should we pick you for this role?: I like to share my knowledge about botany, zoology, citology and histology with other people: I like to know that someone has learned something new because of what I said or wrote. I really like Harry Potter and I love Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures. For this reason, I would really like to help in the writing of the classes related to these subjects, and I might also help with other beautiful subjects like Charms, Transfiguration and Defence Against the Dark Arts, if needed. Moreover, I am learning languages in real life and writing stories in a foreign language would be a great chance for me to improve my knowledge and skills about English language, and a great chance for you to learn something new about plants and animals. I also enjoy researching for new information and creating new stories (not too much creative though, because I like to keep a logical trend in what I write) starting from already existing data.
Have you been Staff before?: No
Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Nothing much, most of you all already know me. The only thing I can say is that I have been a helper for nearly 7 months and I think I proved that I can try my best to follow what a role requires me to do.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Accepted pending a writing test.