Lore Team - Josh Anderson - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: Psychodynamic

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Josh Anderson

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Josh Thonon

Server Staff Tree: Hogwarts

Timezone: British Summer Time

Hogwarts Year: 3 (91% to 4)

Mordonia Rank: Lord

Do you have Discord?: Affirmative.

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Josh#2765

How long have you been on the server?:: Too long, over 2 years. Been back for just over a month and a couple of weeks or something.

Why should we pick you for this role?: For the members of staff that are heavily active and involved with the current Y3 lessons, you will know that I have written approximately 5 lessons for Arithmancy already. These lessons, in my opinion, have been highly creative and will definitely be enjoyed by the students who attend the subject. In addition, I’ve proposed many ideas for the future of Arithmancy and would love to get more involved in writing and the Hogwarts Lore in general, not just with Y3 lesson writing.

Whilst I understand only just receiving prof could be a concern to some, I would like to dismiss this: I have been able to actively hold 2 supervised classes a day since my appointment, proving my activity. These have not caused me any pressure, not to mention I’ve voluntarily written these lessons, I didn’t have to - I chose to.

Have You been Staff Before?: Current Professor.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I enjoy writing lessons for Knockturn, especially for Arithmancy given that I completely understand the subject and can be absolutely creative with it. You guys know my capabilities and I hope you guys see my “ready” for this.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks, not sooner otherwise you will be automatically denied. Thank you for your application!

User re-applied before time limit was up (10d from last application)