Minecraft Username: Lohkeaine

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Katie Hitchin

Real-Life Age: 14

Timezone: GMT +2

Hogwarts Year: Year 1

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yep

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Lohkeaine#4915

How long have you been on the server?:: Ever since sept 5th 2017

Why should we pick you for this role?: Because I want to make classes better for people like me and ngl some classes are really bad.(well actually rn i only have one in mind i want to change)

Have You been Staff Before?: Sadly nope and im not planning on becoming staff other than lore.
Atleast not yet.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Well, the answer is the same as for why you should pick me. And i kinda like writing. Im not the best but im all open for ideas to throw at people.
And there is one class in praticual i have heard complaints about and i want to change that. (i have a wild imagination so writing is something i could do. I just have grammatical issues due to english being my second language.)

4 Likes

Which subject did you want to change, your answer may effect your future

4 Likes

You’ve been accepted! Please wait to receive a writing test.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: