(MAKE TITLE: Role - Firstname Lastname)
ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: Poisin_Kat

Roleplay Name: Katna Malamius

Real-Life Age: 18

Timezone: EST

Knockturn Academy Year: Graduated

Do you have Discord?: Yep!

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Evelyn#2291 (Katna Malamius on the KTN Discord)

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: Yes! Not familiar with it but I do have one!

How long have you been on the server?: 5 and a half years

Why should we pick you for this role?: I suppose the biggest argument for a “why” is simply because lore (from what I’ve heard) is desperate for members. However, that doesn’t sound that great of a reason to accept my application, so I suppose I’ll also include things about me that would make me a valuable asset to the team, and why I would like to join Lore in particular.

To begin with, I like writing! When writing with creativity and free design, I can sometimes just click with it and write for hours unimpeded, stopping only to rephrase something I’ve already written an unhealthy amount of times. I don’t want to come off as overconfident, but I would even say I’m decently okay at writing too! Jokes aside, I know my way around grammar, sentence form, and all of that other fun stuff English teachers get you to remember. I can also work with things like tone, appearance, and flow with relative ease.

Whereas I’m starting a new semester of university and wouldn’t be online and active enough for roles such as moderator or professor, which mandate you being online when other players are, lore is something that fits and just kind of works for me! Although I might not be the brightest star when it comes to activity, I can definitely be counted on to submit good work with relatively routine pace. No need to fear me just slacking and doing nothing, I might not be on the server much but I can always take time to write! (Remember, I like writing!)

I suppose another point is that I am willing to experiment and learn new things! I’m willing to learn and adapt to whatever needs to be rewritten. Want me to rewrite the entire wiki and make sure it’s updated? Sure I could do that! Want me to make some quests? Sure! I could also learn how to implement them if you were willing to teach me! Want some help on the 4th class rewrite? Sure I can help! I worked and largely organized the first 2! I have written a lot in my time, and I have also written a lot for Knockturn already (For example, I was in charge of 2nd rewrite, and wrote 9 classes myself during that period.) I’ve definitely got the skills needed to be helpful on this team!

Have You been Staff Before?: Yep! I have been in practically every staff rank at some point.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: If you like the current quest with Adaline about Narcissa’s whiz-bangs, I helped come up with that idea when testing things out with Bess and Soul! However, if you didn’t like the current quest… I had nothing to do with it.

(Also, I changed the text in my application questions to say Knockturn Academy. Hope that’s okay.)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

You’ve been accepted! Please wait to receive a writing test.

3 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed:

1 Like