Minecraft Username: CrystalizingBlue

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Lilly Arima

Real-Life Age: 15

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: Graduate

Do you have Discord?: Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Lilly Arima#5476

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: Yes

How long have you been on the server?:: I joined Sept 26, 2016, so over four years

Why should we pick you for this role?: Even though I don’t really talk about it much, writing has always been something I enjoy doing. I love being able to express myself and help tell a story to others through my words. I have been writing short stories ever since I was eight years old and ever since then I have learned a lot about the importance of grammar, writing style, and being able to use words as a way to share a message.

One of my biggest reasons to show that I am good at writing would be the fact that I am ahead a few years academically. The essays I write go above and beyond what is generally expected for somebody in my age range. I also am very fast at typing, which you likely have seen, and I love editing other people’s work and communicating with people while being part of a team. I definitely prefer editing over writing, but I believe I would still be able to write and fulfill assignments when needed.

I want to be able to do something to help the server. I love the ideas of classes and quests, and I would love to be able to help out with that as much as I can. Besides my ability to write, I am sure I would be useful in other ways, such as by editing and reviewing other people’s work. All in all, I have a vast range of skills that I am sure would be a useful edition to the Lore Team. I have been on this server for several years, and have been writing for even longer, and I wish to do whatever I can to make the server a better experience for everyone who plays. Thank you for taking the time to read my application and consider me for the Lore Team.

Have You been Staff Before?: They are not staff, but I have been Helper and PA before.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: If you want an idea of how I write, just read some of my old applications. I also would be happy to share any of my stories or essays that I have written with anybody who wants to read them. Thank you very much for the consideration!

3 Likes

You’ve been accepted! Please wait to receive a writing test.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: