Lore Team - Magdalene Mulciber

Minecraft Username: Your_Buddy_Bill

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Magdalene Mulciber

Real-Life Age: 23

Timezone: CST

Hogwarts Year: Y3

Do you have Discord?: Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: failure face#7450

How long have you been on the server?: Joined around this time last year, took a number of hiatuses though.

Why should we pick you for this role?: I can write pretty well, I’m pretty creative. I’ve been writing background lore in my homework assignments for a while now, might as well write the actual lore the server needs written with the staff’s direction. I heard you guys really need more people on lore team, so I’d like to help out.

Have You been Staff Before?: No

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: If anyone wants to see the 30-page homework assignments I keep writing on the server, ask me and I’ll make you a copy of one.

3 Likes

You’ve been accepted! Please wait to receive a writing test.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed:

2 Likes