Mordonia Roleplay Name: Scorpius Griffin

Server Staff Tree: Hogwarts

Timezone: UTC+02:00

Hogwarts Year: Year 2

Mordonia Rank: Beggar

Do you have Discord?: Yes, I have.

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Nico

How long have you been on the server?:: From December, 2016

Why should we pick you for this role?: Because I’ve always wanted to be a part of the server, I always try to do something, so the final job would be very good, I never give up. Also there aren’t a lot people, that wants to be in Lore Team. I think the Lore Team job is fun to do and you don’t get bored of it. When you love lessons, there is the only way to write them, so when I got second year, I didnt wait and came here to do this application. I would try to write as much as I can, per day I could write 3 lessons (If I would not write on other days).

Have You been Staff Before?: On this server no, but in my country servers I was.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: In my English class, im one of the best students, on English competition, I’ve got 95% out of 100%. And I never give up on something too. I try to do my best.

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks, not sooner. Thank you for your application!