ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username:
Tereazer

Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Rey Wayland

Real-Life Age:

Timezone:
GMT+1

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore)
Y5

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
Tereazer#2759

How long have you been on the server?::
Since August of 2015 (On and Off)

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
I believe that with having this role I will be able to help the server as much as it helped me over the years. This server will always have a special place in my heart and nothing would make me happier than to help it grow with new stories and new content. I love to read and write, I’m very hardworking and dedicated to all I do. I’m very active on the server and now with being more at home, I can provide a lot of my time to this role.

Have You been Staff Before?:
Yes! I’ve been a Mod and a Professor

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
I think I told everything I could think of above! Thank you for the opportunity :smiley:

3 Likes

You’ve been accepted! Please wait to receive a writing test.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: