ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username:
Troytheking
Hogwarts Role play Name:
Troy Denbright

Real-Life Age:
Timezone:
AWST
Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore)
Year 1
Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
Yes
If you have Discord, what is your username?:
TroyTheKing#2753
Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED)
: Yes, Troy

How long have you been on the server?::
3 years and 3 months
Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
I think you should pick me because of my work ethic and willingness try everything before even thinking of giving up! I see an amazing community on the kt server and would like to be apart of that and help with the textbooks/classes and make them as easy as we can so everyone can year up more easy (including my self) I feel i would be an asset to the lore team and always have new ideas to improve the amazing server i see almost every week!

Have You been Staff Before?:
No, sadly i was young and didn’t think my opinion was valued but now i know everyone should have a say in what they’re affected by!

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
i think you should pick me for my knowledge of year 1 and it’s glitches that someone who’s a higher year wouldn’t necessarily notice, what i bring to the table is an easier start for new players which will eventually lead them to stay on the server!

2 Likes

You’ve been accepted! Please wait to receive a writing test.

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!