Lost items while playing Exploding Snaps

Problem
Lost all items due to death while playing Snaps.

Request for Solution
Return the listed items -

1. around 8-9 stacks of galleons
  2. Phoenix core wand (forgot what the wood was)
  3. 20 cauldron cakes with almost half a stack of Bertie Botts
  4. Portkeys to Hagrids Hut and Great Hall aswell as Diagon (around 9).
  5. A stack of sickles.
  6. Broom Comet 180

This is all i can remember having (i don’t have a screenshot, hope this is fully explained and layed out fine).

Link To Related Bug Report

2 Likes

i lost around 8-9 stacks of galleons a pheonix core wand (forgot what the wood was) i lost 20 cauldron cakes with almost half a stack of botts (the things you eat to gain effects for a tiny amount of time) portkeys to hagrids hut and great hall aswell as diagon (around 9). A stack of sickles. This is all i can remember having (i don’t have a screenshot, hope this is fully explained and layed out fine

Why do people kill themselves while playing snaps. This isnt a new bug its pretty common knowledge.

Like srsly.

2 Likes

not it was honestly a mistake, i got a witness if you want. Please I just want my stuff back, I am new and i didn’t know it will get rid of my stuff.

also forgot to add i lost my comet 180
;-;

It would be good to tell, how exactly it happened, so it is more believable that it was an accidnet.

So what happend was. Me and my friend were playing snaps at hagrids and someone else brought some spiders over and started to chase us. We couldn’t fight back or anything because it got rid of our items. And so we ran but I got stuck in a corner and got killed.

Items were given back, apologies for the delay. :slightly_smiling_face: