LynxPlay - Michael King - Mistress of permission abuse

Minecraft Username: LynxPlay

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Michael King

Reason for Ban: Abuse of developer permissions

Why should we let you back in?

Well, I hoped I wouldn’t have to create this a second time, but here we are. This time even with a serious text written by me :slight_smile: I am not a fan of long posts so I will keep this as small as possible.

First things first, I do not believe my previous appeal got denied due to the fact that I abused permission. It most likely got denied because I am not known as someone that is easy to work with. And yes I know I have been trolling a bunch before I got banned and that may have caused a bunch of extra work for owners.

A lot has changed since then. It has been 6 months since I left the community and since then I started studying and working. I matured in multiple internships and got more responsible by living alone now.

Am I promising that I am a completely changed person? No, I cannot without lying. My sense of humour is still maybe a bit dark for some and I still like to keep conversations entertaining. But I definitely improved a lot on my attitude towards rules and on keeping it calm.

Do I believe that this is reason enough to deny my appeal? No. In my time on the server, I added so much to the community (try casting a spell :wink:) and made a lot of friends (as you can see from the likes on my last appeal ;)). I got to influence a bunch of people, increased productivity and tried my best to teach coding.

I love this community a lot, I am still in contact with a bunch of my knockturn friends even that long after I got banned and I miss the others that I only barely knew.

I think I can improve the server and the community a lot and I really hope that I could convince you guys :slight_smile:

EDIT://
As I forgot that in this version of the ban appeal:
I am sorry for the trust I broke. I know pande and the entire server staff trusted me to be a responsible head of spell development and I hurt a lot of people. I already talked a bunch of Pande in private messages to resolve and apologize, and I can ensure you that I am not only sorry towards her.

It will not happen again :confused:

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) Indeed

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? Yeah for 30 mins :ok_hand:

12 Likes

This appeal has been accepted.

2 Likes