Magic Hunger Games!

We’re baackk~ Oh dear- not another event! Not to worry, you can get rid of your event-frustrations in the arena!

For those who weren’t here last time, this is what’s gonna be going down!

Imagine normal vanilla minecraft hunger games… Now add spells! The objective is to be the last wizard, witch or wix standing! (Or just survive as long as possible). During this event, you can find chests and loot them! In those chests, there will be helpful items, such as food, potions, armor, etc. There have been a few… changes… in some biomes. Seems like global warming has been taking a toll on the map, and who knows what can happen in some of these new biomes???

“When can I battle to the death??”

Well we’re glad you asked! This event will be hosted on December 28th, 2019 at 1pm EST! Yes yes, it’s soon, so make sure you sign up quickly and start practicing all your best spells!

“But- How do I sign up??”

Ah, don’t worry! We didn’t make it too complicated! Just reply to this post with:
IGN:
RP Name:

"…What’s in it for me?

I know- this is probably what you’ve been waiting for. For the last 3 awesome survivors, we will be giving out 3 awesome spell scrolls! So forget about searching for scrolls, start practicing those spells!

“So uh- No rules, right??”

Ahahah! …You wish. Same rules as last time!

• No teaming! Every fighter for themselves! Friendships was never an option!
  • No transfiguration spells, no expelliarmus, no apparate, no miedo and no Congregate Anates!
  • No leaving the area! There will be glass acting as a barrier and you may NOT go beyond it.
  • Brooms and elytras are not permitted!
    And of course, we didn’t forget about our lovely lower years! Just like last time, Year 4+ will be fighting with a different wand!

Is this post still too confusing? Feel free to message CrystalmtG#7655 or danichef#0001 on Discord if you have any questions!

May the odds be ever in your favor!

5 Likes

I’m ready to lose again
IGN: EmmaRose33
RP Name: Emma Rose

5 Likes

IGN: O0OF
RP Name: Will Booth

4 Likes

IGN: Ctr56
RP Name: Cris Malfoy

4 Likes