Follow this check list BEFORE suggesting something:
- Is it a canon spell ? -> Do not suggest.
- Is it about a feature in a minecraft version we a not on yet? -> Do not suggest.
- Did you do research to see if it was even possible? -> If no, do not suggest.
- Is it something from the movies that you think would be cool that would take A LONG TIME TO CODE (ie: newt’s suitcase, moving stairs, jobs after graduation) -> Do not suggest, most likely we are already planning it and you’re just wasting time.
- Is it something like the forbidden spells, horcruxes, flying apparation, or animagus, that you think the server needs and doesn’t have -> If its in the movies in a large part, its not a suggestion, you just want it to happen. Suggestions are NEW ideas.
Making a market channel for Hogwarts
Why it will be good:
It will remove the spam from global and it makes it possible for players to be able to sell their things in the channel.
How it will work in code/other functions
Not entirely sure but It’d be updating the current plugin and adding the market channel and prefix.
Who do you imagine has time to implement this feature
I think any Dev that has time.