MiA TIES WATTS // THEODORUS ZWEISTRA

Life and everything has been a complete mess lately, i just need a little while to get up from it (if i even manage to get to where i was.) i dont know when / if this will end, but i recently got into too much arguements and things, not going into any details but im just basically stuck for the moment, thats why im deciding to take a while off.

3 Likes

take care of yourself. don’t rush. Get rest. i know you’ll get better at one point. :heart:
I will always be here if you need someone to talk to.

Good luck with life, we all are slowly being killed by it. See ya when ya get back!

Life can get extremely hard at times, its at that point you can look around and see who really care and determine who opinions really matter. Don’t let someone ever effect the way you feel about yourself. Its funny because people think that no one is ever supposed to get angry. Its okay to be angry at things but you have to be willing to talk it out and not stockpile everything. That’s when people explode. Also, your opinion is your opinion and no one can take that away from you. If people don’t like it then they can kick rocks. Let me know if ya need to chat ties. I hope things get better and less consuming.

2 Likes

Okay hold up, who the heck thinks they can mess with you? Because ooooh boy they’re gonna have me to deal with tries and fails to act tough but really, if you ever need someone to talk to there’s always an Ophelia o/ I mean, like, dude, you have the right to feel good about yourself and don’t let anyone take that right away. You rock, just make sure to always remember that you do. :wink: