ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: PhatEggrolls

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Min Dumbledore

Real-Life Age: 12

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: Y3

Do you have Discord?: Yes, I do.

If you have Discord, what is your username?: fao.fae#1736

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: No, but I’m willing to make one.

How long have you been on the server?: Exactly 272 days and 2 hours, 47 minutes+ [By the time you’re reading this]

Why should we pick you for this role?: I have helper before, I enjoy helping new players. I try to come on more often and participate in events. I miss being a helper and helping the community in general.

I try to answer people’s questions when they ask either global, helpop, etc. I know more now than I did then. I have more experience in more subjects now and feel like I could do a better job now. I’m trying to come on more and be more active now because I enjoy coming on here.

I’ll try to help the new players and of course guide them if they agree to it. I’ll guide new players when no other staff/mini-staff are on. I’ll put the new players before myself and always check up on them when they need help.

I try to do my best to come on when a new player joins and guide them because no one else is on, or switching out with someone because they need to go. I try to be patient and polite to new players so they just have a good time on here.

Have You been Staff Before?: I have been mini-staff in this server before, yes.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: No, I do not.

1 Like

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!