If your suggestion is plugin related on an existing plugin, please put the issue in on the plugin in gitlab.
Follow this check list BEFORE suggesting something:
- Is it a canon spell ? -> Do not suggest.
- Is it about a feature in a minecraft version we a not on yet? -> Do not suggest.
- Did you do research to see if it was even possible? -> If no, do not suggest.
- Is it something from the movies that you think would be cool that would take A LONG TIME TO CODE (ie: newt’s suitcase, moving stairs, jobs after graduation) -> Do not suggest, most likely we are already planning it and you’re just wasting time.
- Is it something like the forbidden spells, horcruxes, flying apparation, or animagus, that you think the server needs and doesn’t have -> If its in the movies in a large part, its not a suggestion, you just want it to happen. Suggestions are NEW ideas.
mob respawn rates. it makes sense that higher mobs take higher respawn times, but some mobs (crying kittens, Hungry thestrals, boney thestral) their respawn times are non exsistant and some of the time they dont even spawn in. The mobs that are in place now are diverse and each fun to kill, but sitting around for 5 minutes to get 20xp just isnt fun.
automated server restart. its not secret the tps go down, down, down over time, and being in a different time zone is see the worst of it, and im not the only one on at the time, a periodic automated restart would stop people messaging staff about lag ( for Pande
and make it more enjoyable for the non Americans.
Why it will be good:
- Make the boring act of grinding mobs, more doable
- make existing easier, with less lag.
How it will work in code/other functions
I wont claim to know much about bungee-cord servers, but ive seen automated restart plugins, they seem applicable,
Who do you imagine has time to implement this feature
Hopefully someone who can be bothered enough to improve the overall quality of the server.
Hogwarts, but could be helpful for others