Moderator - Almerian Kirkland - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username:
AlmerianMC

Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Almerian Kirkland

Mordonia Roleplay Name:
Sayen Deroulade

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts]
Hogwarts \o/

Timezone:
EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles)
Y3, soon to be Y4.

Mordonia Rank:
Peasant

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles)
Indeed, I do.

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
Almerian#8193

How long have you been on the server?::
I’ve been playing since January 6th, 2017.

Why should we pick you for this role?:
I’m familiar with the rules of the server, and though I know I still have more to learn, I’m always open for new lessons and experiences. I’ve kept up with both Helper and Professor duties successfully, and I’ve been only a minor inconvenience at times, haha. And should this ever fail to be true, I’ll be the first to say that I need to cut back. I can only hope that this isn’t the case any time soon.

Have You been Staff Before?:
I am currently a professor on the server…

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
I love this server. Even when I’m exhausted, I think to myself “Y’know…let’s hop on Knockturn and see what’s up.” The players and staff have become my friends. I’d love to help keep our community running smoothly.

While I understand that voice chat is required, and knowing I myself am not that talkative, I’ll always have an ear open and I’ll try to chime in. I’ll hopefully have a working headset by the time this application is finalized.

Thank you, and I hope you consider my application.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

[yuml]
[Accepted Status]->[Owner]

[Owner]->[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]

[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]->[Permission-Granted Status]
[/yuml]

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an owner and get the missing perms!

Welcome to the team!