Mordonia Roleplay Name: Isabella Ambre

Server Staff Tree: Hogwarts

Timezone: -5:00 GMT

Hogwarts Year: Year 5

Mordonia Rank: Peasant

Do you have Discord?: Yes
If you have Discord, what is your username?: Senpai__App#6132

How long have you been on the server?: Almost a year and a half

Why should we pick you for this role?: I am very well experienced. I had two higher staff (One Admin and One Owner) help me with the decition and both did the same thing by giving me a test. I felt I did good with both of them and felt I was able to quickly respond. I still take on many tasks I did as Mod. (Minus of course chat modding) I still kept the clubs documents up to date and stayed active with new updates due to I didn’t want to miss anything too large.

Have You been Staff Before?: I have been Mod, Professor (Currently as well), and Builder. (Was also in the process of Spell Dev Trainee, so ya. Wasn’t Staff for that quite yet, but I was training to become staff for it.)

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I know what I am doing and I feel like I do it well. I can take this role back and work as hard as I did the first time I got it.

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks, not sooner. Thank you for your application!