Moderator - Blaire Slughorn

(MAKE TITLE: Role - Firstname Lastname)
ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username:
_Blaire1321 _ (no space between 1 and _)

Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Blaire Slughorn

Real-Life Age:

Timezone:
CST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore)
Year 5

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
Yep!

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
Blairethebestkookie#3481

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED)
Yes

How long have you been on the server?::
Since November of 2017

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
Even though I’ve only been a helper for a few months I want to do more for the server and I think the best way to do that would be by becoming a moderator! I love knockturn and spend lots of my free time on the server and I think being mod would be a great way for me to contribute to the server and learn more about it and it’s staff members.

Thankfully being a helper has taught me alot more about the server and how to better interact with people and help them! I can now use those skills to be a better person both on knockturn and in real life. I think since I’ve been a helper for a while I’m ready to take on the responsibility of being a mod and making sure everybody follows the rules, and carrying out other responsibilities that they have. Along with being able to be patient with new players I also have read the wiki a lot. I’ve memorized lots of basic chat rules and some of the build code and I try my hardest not to break the rules. Lastly I believe I have a good personality to be a mod. I consider myself to be determined, hardworking and passionate and I can be unbiased when I need to which are all good traits for mods!

Have You been Staff Before?:
I’m currently a helper

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
Thank you for taking time to read this! <33

3 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed:

2 Likes