Moderator - Crystal Stone

Minecraft Username: CrystalmtG

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Crystal Stone

Real-Life Age: 14

Timezone: UTC-04:00

Hogwarts Year: Year 2

Do you have Discord?: Yes!

If you have Discord, what is your username?: CrystalmtG #7655

How long have you been on the server?:: I first joined on August 5th 2018. Around November of 2018 I couldn’t join the server anymore. I was able to get back on the server on January 31st 2019. In total, including when I wasn’t on, 9 months 1 week and 5 days.

Why should we pick you for this role?: I’ve been helper for a while now and I really believe I’m ready for the next step! I’m pretty active on the server and love helping people out. I see myself as a pretty mature person and I can handle tough situations if needed. While I’ve been helper I’ve definitely learned many things about the server and how to deal with different situations (Guiding new people, answering tickets etc.). Since I’ve become more active on the server, I’ve been talking more to people and pushing myself out of my comfort zone. This means, that I believe that I can take on becoming a moderator and all its responsibilities.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yeah, I’m currently a helper on the server!

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I also speak 4 languages, which would be really helpful to players that aren’t very good in English. Thanks for reading! :smiley:

4 Likes

Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :slight_smile:

1 Like