Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Dime Lovegood

Real-Life Age: 24

Timezone: Central

Hogwarts Year: ( Y2+ for all roles except Lore {Y1+} and Professor {Y3+} ) Y3

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) ye

If you have Discord, what is your username?: biitch#5564

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED) ye - writtenShipper

How long have you been on the server?:: since October 23rd, 2020

Why should we pick you for this role?: Bess recommended that I should, so I thought about whether this server and community is worth the extra role, the extra responsibilities and energy requirements - it wasn’t a hard decision to come to. This place has become a family to me, and I would like to do what I can to keep the community so welcoming and friendly. I haven’t been around nearly as long as a lot of people, but I still think I know the server, rules, and people well enough to be able to make an impact as a mod. (Also because I’d finally be staff and have the access that poor lore members don’t get.)

Have You been Staff Before?: Currently lore and helper

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: no hard feelings if i get rejected? idk that’s about it ¯_(ツ)_/¯

6 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: