Minecraft Username: Piggieperson2

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Ellie Gibson

Real-Life Age: 16

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: ( Y2+ for all roles except Lore {Y1+} and Professor {Y3+} ) Y2

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Piggieperson2 #8473

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED) Yes

How long have you been on the server?:: a year (January 18th, 2020)

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.) I have been a helper for a little while now and I feel I have learned so much about the server and honestly myself. Helping on the server has been so much fun and after Emma mentioned applying for a mod, I decided to put some thought into it. Am I ready? Is this something I would be willing to put time into? After much thought, I came to the conclusion that I believe I am ready for some more responsibility and I am willing to put all my time and effort into this. I would love to help out some more and help keep the server a friendly community, and safe for everyone. I have loads of experience moderating servers and have gained loads of knowledge from being a Helper. I am a quick learner, willing to learn new things, and I have a good memory. I would consider myself to be pretty responsible.
I believe that I am ready for some more responsibility on the server because number one, I am active. I try to engage the community and show up to many events, join VCs, and just log onto the server as much as I can. Secondly, I am a pretty friendly person. I love talking to people and just making conversations. As stated in some of my previous applications, I love to help people and anything I put my mind to I can achieve. Finally, I am patient and organized. I love making lists and helping out. One of my strengths would be that I am good at putting myself in other people’s shoes. I love getting the chance to make people happy and put others before myself.

Have You been Staff Before?: I am currently on lore and a helper

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Enjoy an inspirational quote, “Everyday may not be good but there is something good in every day.”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: