Minecraft Username: melanielover

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Ellie Granger

Real-Life Age: 15

Timezone: BST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) 4

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Ellie#2794

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED) Yes

How long have you been on the server?:: Since February 16th 2020. However my alternative account (Tom Lovegood or crybabytom), joined January 17th 2018.

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.) Recently, I have thought about applying for the role of Moderator. I have been a Helper for some time now and I believe that I have enough experience in the duties of Helper. I am ready to take on more responsibilities in the role of a Moderator if I get the opportunity for it. I believe I am ready to take on this position for a few reasons.

Firstly, I believe that I am a good fit for this role as I am currently a Helper, which means that I have enough experience to apply for Moderator. As such, I feel ready to take on the new challenges that I would face if I had the chance to become this role. I have been told I am very patient and kind towards others, which are two traits that are very important to have before becoming this role. I will do everything it takes to be nice towards others. I also would really enjoy the position of Moderator if I had the opportunity, along with the responsibilities and duties that would be expected from me.

I have spent a lot of time reading through the wiki to familiarise myself with all the rules in detail, including the build code rules and chat rules, to enhance my knowledge about the server and its expectations from other players. I never mini-mod in chat, but I always mini-mod inside of my head to practise.

To conclude, I believe that I am a very good fit for this role. I believe I have enough experience as a Helper, and Moderator is like an extension of the role, except with more responsibilities and jobs to carry out. I am confident that I would be a very good fit for this position and would be able to complete all of the responsibilities.

Have You been Staff Before?: I am currently Helper!

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I am very active and would be able to be online many hours of the day if I’m not busy. Other than that, thank you for taking the time to read through this!

6 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: