ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: EmmaRose33

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Emma Rose

Real-Life Age: 16 (17 in January)

Timezone: PST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Year 4

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Emma Rose#6290

How long have you been on the server?: 4 years total but I had about a 2 and a half years break in the middle. I’ve been back for 5-6 months.

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.) I should be picked for the role of Moderator because I have previous experience as moderator and I believe that I have perfect qualities that make a great mod. As mentioned in previous applications, I have a bubbly and confident personality, I’m very active on the server (as a helper and a player), but also, I’m very mature (especially for my age as lots of others have told me) and responsible which are important aspects of being a mod. I see moderator as the next step from helper and I feel that I have grown so much in the 4 months of me being helper meaning I’m prepared to take that next step. I understand the responsibilities and duties as moderator and I’m prepared to handle those as well.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes. I am currently a helper and a professor’s assistant. I also was a moderator for quite awhile, and a professor for a couple of months in the past.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Thank you for giving your time to read my application and thank you for your consideration. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: