Minecraft Username: D_6
Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Harry King
Real-Life Age: 19
Timezone: EST
Hogwarts Year: Year 5
Do you have Discord?: Yes
If you have Discord, what is your username?: HarryK#4600
How long have you been on the server?: Four years, approaching 5
Why should we pick you for this role?: I’m going to pull a switcheroo here- normally, people will use experience as a knockturn staff member to help them get a job or into college.
My work experience for the past three years has been… interesting to say the least-
My first year of working, I was working at a summer camp, where I worked 6 days a week 24 hours a day, monitoring the children and creating a fun (and educational where possible) experience each week for the children.

That went on for a seven week period, and that was the end of that seasonal position. I then moved on and got a part-time job with a local company, as a busser and working in production. This taught me responsibility, and the importance of getting things done on time.

And now, beginning in january, I am also working a full-time job at Wendy’s, under MUY! hamburgers. Even though this isn’t the best job, I intend on sticking with it for a while.
Thus taught me dedication, even when things are rough.
Have You been Staff Before?: Nope ^-^

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I am currently a helper OwO

2 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: