Hogwarts Roleplay Name: James Wayland

Real-Life Age: 20

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Y6

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: connor#9892

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED) Yes

How long have you been on the server?:: Since August 2015

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
As one of the older players on the server, I have seen it go through countless changes. Being an experienced player, this also means that I know the server very well. I have spent countless hours on here and am extremely knowledgeable about information on the server and am capable of helping people with any range of issues they encounter. I believe I would also be good for this role because I am incredibly mature. I know what is expected with the role and I am very responsible and trustworthy. While I am mature, I am also very positive and upbeat. I am respectful to everyone on the server and love meeting new people on here. I am always down to chat with anyone and pride myself on being very open-mined. I think these are all useful traits for someone to become a moderator and I feel comfortable in my capability to carry out the role of mod. These qualities make me think I would be a valuable part of the staff team. I am active on the server almost every day and am always able to be reached on discord. I have played on this server for nearly 5 years and it has always had a special place in my heart. The memories and friendships attached to it are some I cherish forever and I am excited to be back and making even more memories. I would love to be apart of the staff team again and make this server as enjoyable for new players as it always has been for me.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yep! Professor, mod, and admin

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Thank you for taking time to read this!

4 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!