Moderator - Jasper Owen

(MAKE TITLE: Role - Firstname Lastname)
ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: Ryder_Stone_Snek

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Jasper Owen

Real-Life Age: 15

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) I’m year two.

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yup, I do.

If you have Discord, what is your username?: It’s BabySnek#9590

How long have you been on the server?:: I joined the server well over a year ago, but I have been active for a little over 6 months now.

Why should we pick you for this role?: I’m a pretty active player, logging on for multiple hours a day, and I enjoy helping others out. While I have been a helper for just a few weeks now, I have been a moderator before, so I know what the duties of a moderator are, and the steps to follow if I’m accepted. I see myself mature enough for this role, and I have dealt with difficult people before, so I know I can once again handle situations that occur. I’m hardworking and I finish what is asked of me.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes, I have been Moderator, Hp staff manager, Professor, and I am currently a helper, Daily prophet journalist, and a builder.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I resigned a few weeks ago due to IRL things, but I have figured those things out, and I’m back hoping to once again help as a moderator.

5 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: