ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: JJthePhoenix

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Jordyn Collins

Real-Life Age: 18

Timezone: CST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Year 2

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: apollophoenix#8151

How long have you been on the server?: 4 months active because I went MIA during December.

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.) I am a helper currently and am a very active member on Knockturn. I am interested in helping the server grow and be fun for everyone. I like making the server a safe place for everyone and see mod as a way I am able to do that. While I haven’t been on the server long I am a fast learner and would love to take the next step up from helper.

Have You been Staff Before?: I am a helper currently and hope to apply for many other roles as well in the future.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help people and for reading my application.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!