Minecraft Username: JJthePhoenix

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Jordyn Collins

Real-Life Age: 18

Timezone: CST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Year 3

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: apollophoenix#8151

How long have you been on the server?: Almost 7 months

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.) I am a helper right now and I have learned about what moderators do. I want to help this server grow and be a healthy community. Being a moderator allows me to help make sure this community is safe for everyone and allows me to host events so people can have even more fun on the server. It also allows me to help people as well, which I love doing.

Have You been Staff Before?: I am a helper currently and hope to apply for many other roles as well in the future.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Thank you for looking over my application again. It means a lot to me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 11 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!