Moderator - Kiral Prewett - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: Kirales

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Kiral Prewett

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Rosen Silhouette

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts] Hogwarts

Timezone: CST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) 3

Mordonia Rank: Peasant

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Yep!

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Kirales#2152

How long have you been on the server?: Around two years

Why should we pick you for this role?: I have proven myself time and time again with carrying out my job as a Helper and contributing to writing lessons. I don’t see my efforts suddenly changing with the role of Moderator. There are numerous times that I have helped settle arguments and such in Global and helped calm everyone down. I’m convinced I have the qualities needed to be a Moderator and have enough staff experience to back it up. Moderators are not only for moderating Global, but helping out the players. Mods are suppose to make the Admin’s job easier so they have less to carry on their shoulders since they already have enough to work on. I am also active enough to maintain this role so that isn’t an issue. I’ve learned how to manage my time between roles and irl things. Not only that, but I am on Discord very often and easily reachable. I know the rules of the server and want to help enforce them to make the community a more enjoyable, safe place for people to play.

Have You been Staff Before?: I am currently a professor and helper.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I work hard in and outside of Knockturn and I don’t see that changing any time soon. I have wanted to apply for Moderator for a while because I consider myself fairly good at handling people in various situations and want to help improve the Knockturn experience for players. I have adapted to my job as both a Helper and Professor (I’ve been Helper twice) throughout my time on the server. I’ve been on the server for a while now and talking with people and simply watching how they do their job gives me a pretty solid idea of what is required of me.

4 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

[yuml]
[Accepted Status]->[Owner]

[Owner]->[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]

[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]->[Permission-Granted Status]
[/yuml]

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an owner and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team!