Minecraft Username: CrystalizingBlue

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Lilly Arima

Real-Life Age: 15

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: Graduate

Do you have Discord?: Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Lilly Arima#5476

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: Yes

How long have you been on the server?:: I joined September 26, 2016.

Why should we pick you for this role?: I have been debating about whether I want to apply for Moderator for the past couple of months. Ever since I first joined the server, my dream has always been to become a Professor, but lately, I also have considered trying to become a Moderator. I was not sure at first if I was prepared for this position, but after analyzing the other Moderators, the qualifications needed for the position of Moderator, and myself, I am confident that I have what it takes for this role.

I believe I have what it takes for this position for a few separate reasons. First, and most obviously, I have been on this server for a long time, nearly four years. Because of this, I know a lot about the server, the rules, and also the questions that players tend to ask. While there have been a lot of changes lately, I have been extremely active on the server ever since I joined four years ago, which means I have been present for most of the changes that have happened. I have watched this server grow and change, and I also have grown and changed along with it, which further emphasizes that I am prepared for the responsibilities of being a Moderator.

My second reason for applying is that I want to have more responsibilities and have the opportunity to help others more than I currently am. While I am currently a Helper, and I love being a Helper, lately I have felt like I am not able to do as much as I want to for other people. This is not to say Helpers are not helpful enough; rather, I personally feel as though my level of growth shows that I am ready to do more, including having a position with more responsibilities and the ability to be able to do more to help others. Being a Moderator is mostly being a Helper with a few more tasks and responsibilities. I believe that I am ready to take on these extra tasks and responsibilities and do as much as I can to continue my personal growth.

My third and final reason for applying is because I want to be able to do more for the server that has helped me in countless ways. This server is the entire reason I have grown and changed so much, and I have always wanted to do everything I could to give back to it. While I am sure everybody has their own problems in the real world, I personally understand what it is like to feel useless or alone in the world. I want to be able to take my experiences and use them to help other players, some of which I am positive feel the exact same way I have before. This server is an amazing place to make friends and be yourself, and whenever I am asked what my favorite part about the server is, I reply the community and the friends. I feel this is my most important reason for applying. I love helping others and being able to be an inspiration to those who need it. I would love to have the opportunity to be able to help others more, especially those who need a friend because I am sure all of us know what it is like to feel as if we don’t have a friend in the world.

Even though becoming a Moderator involves more tasks and responsibilities, I believe I am qualified and ready to take on this position. I have been told by numerous players that I am incredibly kind, helpful, and approachable, which are all qualities that you would want to find in a staff member, especially a Moderator who spends a lot of their time working directly with players. I look forward to the possibility of being accepted into this position and being able to do everything that I can to help others.

Have You been Staff Before?: While there are not staff, I have been Helper and Professor Assistant numerous times, and currently am Helper.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I like leaves? In all seriousness, thank you very much for considering my application and giving me a chance.

6 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!