Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Luke Schoenheit

Real-Life Age: 16

Timezone: CET

Hogwarts Year: ( Y2+ for all roles except Lore {Y1+} and Professor {Y3+} ) Y5

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: brahim#0001

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED) Yes

How long have you been on the server?:: 5 years

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)

These last few months I have been spending a lot of time on the server. And I am not planning on quitting any time soon. I have had some of the best time I have had in a good while on the server, and I will continue to cherish those moments. This server has so many of my close friends on it, and I would want nothing but to watch it flourish and become the best version of itself. I believe I can contribute to this in the moderator role.

Despite not having been a helper, I am very familiar with the processes of helping new players, and this combined with my knowledge of the server from having been playing for over 5 years, and my knowledge of the rules on it I think would make me a good addition to the moderator team. Additionally, my work on both the socials team and event planner team shows that I am dedicated to this server and turning into a more positive space for players to exist in.

I can communicate effectively on a team, and with new people who join the server. I am also quick to pick up on things that are required for this role at the same time as I have the time on my hands to be able to spend the time on the server that I am required to fulfil the duties of this role.

I also believe my ability to be fun and outgoing and simultaneously be strict when it is necessary is a positive trait required for this role. There is a balance to be had and I feel like I master said balance :heart:

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I’m really hydrated :relieved:

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed:

1 Like