ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: Sjofin

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Melody Quintin

Real-Life Age: 23

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Y4

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Sjofin #1592

How long have you been on the server?:: Since around June of 2018, took a break in January and Febuary of this year though

Why should we pick you for this role?: I feel like I know the rules very well, and I would be able to enforce those that need to be enforced. I feel this position fits me better than helper (I currently am one, and enjoy it though) due to I enjoy making sure people know what they can and can’t do.

Have You been Staff Before?: I am texture artist, helper, professor, and builder.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I know i have been getting roles quickly, but that is due to me wanting to help the server in anyway i can. Other than this, Thank you for reading o/

2 Likes
closed #2

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!