Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Penguin Howden

Real-Life Age: 14

Timezone: GMT+7

Hogwarts Year: ( Y2+ for all roles except Lore {Y1+} and Professor {Y3+} ) Y4

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: PenguinGoggles#5095

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED) Yes

How long have you been on the server?:: A little bit over 3 years

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.) I know how Moderator works mainly, their responsibilities, and their expectations. I think I am ready to be a Moderator on this server. During my 3 months working in Staff Team, I have learned a lot about how the team works. I have participated in many staff-related jobs, such as hosting an event and teaching. With this, I think I am ready to take another responsibility, being a Moderator.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes, I am currently a Professor and Helper.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Tal my Alexa also suggested me apply this role after getting accepted for Helper. and uhhhhhh Hi Luv you, I bake brownies.

2 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: