Moderator - Shay Savage

Minecraft Username: shayisgr8

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Shay Savage

Real-Life Age: 21 years old.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time.

Hogwarts Year: Fourth Year

Do you have Discord?: I do!

If you have Discord, what is your username?: shay#9557

How long have you been on the server?:: Since January of 2016. I took a hefty break for a while for personal issues but I’m back for good now. :yellow_heart:

Why should we pick you for this role?: I feel like I would be a good edition to the staff team. I’m really friendly and more than happy to do any work that’s thrown at me. I was staff before and I miss being able to help out around the server whether it be writing lessons, assisting players, answering questions, etc. Despite the fact that I live in EST, my work schedule gives me more time to play at night. This means that I’m normally on between 10pm-8am EST and on my days off, I’d be on most of the day. These are times when not very many people are on so I’d be able to help out where I can.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes, I was Moderator and Professor from March of 2016 until around March of 2017.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I’ve been playing on Knockturn for 4 years now and I think it says something that I keep coming back here. This server was actually a huge chunk of my teen years and has introduced me to some of my now long term online friends and some now IRL friends. Knockturn just feels like home, I guess.This community is one that I’ve always been grateful to be apart of and I’d love nothing more than to pick up where I left off and continue to help this server be the best that it can be. Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I greatly appreciate your consideration :blush:

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!

1 Like