permission-granted

Minecraft Username: smilemaster8

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Smile Stone

Real-Life Age: 14

Timezone: CET

Hogwarts Year: Year 6

Do you have Discord?: Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: smilemaster8#0693

How long have you been on the server?:: Since July 1st 2017 with inactive periods.

Why should we pick you for this role?: You should pick me for this role because I am a very active and dedicated player. I try to help as much as possible, whenever and wherever I can. I am also an active professor. As a professor I’ve had to deal with non cooperative players before and I’ve learned how to punish fairly. I always try to stay professional and if things really get out of hand I ask the higher staff. I have also dealt with trolls before. I really enjoy being a helper however I want to help in more ways to make KnockturnMC a better place.

I recently got off supervision for professor and I’m definately able to manage my current roles. I know the duties of a moderator and I believe I can fulfill them.

Have You been Staff Before?: I am currently Helper and Professor.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I speak fluent Dutch and English. I’m also able to speak a bit of German. I also try to be very active on both Discord and Discourse.

4 Likes
closed #2

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :slight_smile:

1 Like