Moderator - Velvet Skye - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: CakeGremlin

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Velvet Skye

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Velvet Garnet

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts] Hogwarts

Timezone: GMT

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) Year 2, almost year 3

Mordonia Rank: Barkeep

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Velvet // Borkvet#6604

How long have you been on the server?:: Since January 14th 2017, so over two months

Why should we pick you for this role?: I have been on the server a while to where I understand the server rules. I’m always open to do more for the server and that is what I want to do, especially if I can learn new things about it. I always do my Helper and Professor duties and make sure I’m always helping out enough. I will always offer help when someone needs it. I also make sure to understand the people I’m teaching in my classes, and even though I have these two roles already, I feel like I would be able to handle Mod.

Have You been Staff Before?: Currently a professor

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I always come on this server daily and whenever I can, it’s the thing I can come to whenever I feel upset or I just need someone. The staff and players are always so nice to me and I can make friends with them. I understand that voice chat is required for Moderator’s, well to be in a voice channel, I do not have a mic but I am willing to join the voice channels and type to people. I am willing to do anything to help this server stay nice and friendly.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks, not sooner. Thank you for your application!