Minecraft Username: O0OF

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Will Rose

Real-Life Age: 16

Timezone: GMT

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Year 5

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Vilda#4265

How long have you been on the server?:: Just over 3 years

Why should we pick you for this role?: I had to think about writing this for a while as I have stated before that I didn’t believe that I would ever be staff again, however, after long thought, I have decided that I’ve changed my stance on this idea and I think I’m ready to be staff again —
Although I have not been staff or for that matter mini-staff since late 2018, I believe that now would be the best time for myself to try and reintroduce myself into a staff role. I think this because not only do I possess specific qualities that in my personal opinion would be good for a moderator on the server to have which I will get into shortly. However, firstly I would like to talk about how I believe that I’ve always hoped for the server to do well and I always have tried to come up with new ideas (whether I’ve publicized them or not) which could aid the server in growing and being a great experience for all users. In addition to this, becoming a moderator I imagine would be a great idea (for myself at least) considering how actively I am on the server anyway. Now, some qualities I believe that I possess include that of patience, good communication, and most importantly, compassion for the server. I had to think long about writing this application due to that last quality. For a while, I had a lack of motivation to play on the server and didn’t feel as fondly as I did of it before. However, I think recently I have had that “fire” underneath me which has relit a spark inside of me which has a great amount of compassion, hope, and love for the server. This mainly I suspect is due to interactions with other users within the server and also being on the YouTube team with how much I want to work on different projects (even if they can be few and far between) has made me realize how much I care for the server. Also, I could be online at times (due to being from the EU) where many other moderators/admins may not able to be due to school, work, etc. Now, with the motivation and fondness for the server to thrive once again in me, I believe that I would make a good addition to the moderator team and could be a part of the team for a long while.

Have You been Staff Before?: In the past, I have previously been a professor on two separate occasions and I’m currently a “mini-staff” role of Youtube Team.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: (This is just reasoning why I will more than likely be committed to the role if accepted as some may perceive me as uncommitted to roles on Knockturn due to past circumstances) Both of the occasions that I was Professor, I never held the role for a while, which could lead some to believe I am not committed. However, each time I resigned I had reason to - 1) The first time I was a prof, shortly after, automated classes were introduced, rendering professors not very useful for a certain amount of time, leading to me, and many others resignation. - 2) The second time I resigned from the professor role, I did so as I found it incredibly hard to get supervision, mainly due to timezone and with the busy schedule of the few supervisors. (Hope this clears it up for those who may have thought I’m not committed to roles)

5 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!