Minecraft Username: WinterRose3

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Winter Rose

Real-Life Age: 19

Timezone: GMT -5

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Y3

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Winter #6146

How long have you been on the server?:: Since November 24, 2015

Why should we pick you for this role?: Many of u have already read my previous application. I’m gonna be stating the same things on here like I did there. However, more summarized for I am going in to surgery in 30 minutes. I will give much for in depth info in the interviews after my surgery. — ANYWAY. First I’d like to start off by saying that adjusting back into helper has been a breeze, not to mention a lot of fun. I’m sure if u pushed me back into professor too I’d adjust just as easily. My point being. I learn quick. I get into the feel of everything and I go. YES I can be an airhead due to my short and long term memory loss, brain fog, ADHD, and constant aha moments. For example, “welcome to knockturn!” In helper chat. Or copy and pasting a giant random paragraph instead of pressing the up arrow to cast my last spell… several times in a row. Or “OH MY GOD DID WE GET YOU A BROOM” — Newb: Yes… — POINT IS. I get brain foggy and my things might be out of whack sometimes. And I’m working on that. Im even gonna write small little “welcome to hogwarts” booklets with all the things I went over while guiding them so they never forget and so I don’t forget either. Point is, I correct myself quickly and I work my butt of to be better than before. I make up for my air headed ness in bubbly kindness, in love. I connect so well with the newbies. & I love working with them. I know how to correct someone when they do something bad without hurting their feelings because sometimes it’s an accident and I know I feel absolutely terrible when I accidentally break a rule. But I also know how to be assertive if they break a rule more than once to get them to stop. I also know how to explain things in certain ways if people don’t understand something for whatever reason because I have a learning disability so I know that not everyone’s mind works the same and sometimes people need to hear things a bit differently. (Also sorry if this gets off track it’s much harder typing on my phone and I’m especially ADHD due to detoxing of mold and chemicals in my body) — in conclusion.I work my butt off even if I make mistakes. And I follow the rules best I can. I respect staff with my whole heart and head. And I think of you guys as family, I want to contribute more to the fam. <3

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes, Professor, Lore, Helper.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I waited at least 2 months to reapply. I waited till I made sure I was adjusted to helper which came to me like snap that. I wanted to double check to make sure there was anything I didn’t know. I wanted to let you guys know that I’m here to stay for a long time and I’m dedicated. Even thought I wanted to apply again to mod instead of helper. But I took a step back and started slow like a few of you said. Because your opinions mean a lot to me. I want you guys to think I’m as ready for mod as I do. Anyway, surgery in 5. Love you all. <3 Denied or not, that will never change, and I’ll keep working hard and applying again until I reach my goal. Mod is just one piece of the puzzle. There is so much I wanna do for the server. Builder, Lore, Professor at some point. Maybe an Admin one day. I want to give as much as I can. Make as many friends. And build up the server I love one job at a time lol. But that won’t happen for a while. If I do get mod I want to really get into the routine of things. Anyway. For now. I will donate as much as I can to the server and wait. <3

5 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!