Mordonia Application Lime_Lover

[IGN] : Lime_Lover

[Roleplay Firstname] : Willow

[Character Lore] : Willow was the third and youngest child in her family. She was often underrated by her two older brothers for their work and strength. No one wanted the little, weak, useless child. Willow thought of herself as the more creative and dreaming type, but ther family where never happy with her. Sometimes they just seemed like she didn’t exist.
The day was always the same, she wanted more out of her life. She wanted to explore the rest of the world. She knew that there were greater thing in this world. No one seems to want her so why should she stay there.
One day she did it… She left… her home… her family. Without a trace of were she were going.
At that moment she was sure that she wouldn’t regret it.

[Why do you wish to join Mordonia?] : I’ve never played on a medieval role play server before. But I have heard a lot of good about it and I think that I would enjoy a server like this.

[Do you have a Knockturn name? If Yes , What is your name, house and year?] : Maya Lovegood Ravenclaw Year 2

[Visit our website and read our rules before committing to becoming a player on Mordonia, once you have been accepted you are free to play on Mordonia on the condition that you follow the server rules. Please be sure to read the server lore , if your lore is extremely out of tune with the servers we will ask you to modify it. All characters must make sense , magic is available in our world but there are limits to supernatural traits. Currently the only race on the server is human, you may have abnormalities such as red eyes , 1 arm etc. Do you agree to these terms? Type yes below] : Yes

[If your application is accepted you will be white listed on the server. Do you understand?] : Yes, I understand

Accepted, You may now /switch Mordonia. Remember to take the Quiz for your new last name when you first join. If you do not see the quiz log off and back on.