Mordonia Application - NerdyOne

[IGN] : (Your name in the Minecraft Server) NerdyOne

[Roleplay Firstname] : (The name you wish to be in the server) Cassie

[Character Lore] : (Write a short background story of your character, be as descriptive as possible )
She was born in a slightly large village and her parents were quite popular but when Cassie was born she was a tad a bit too crazy for her parents.She had long auburn hair with a green sweater and shoes.When she was really young she ran into a dark forest and never came back.

[Why do you wish to join Mordonia?] : (What do you hope to experience?)
I wish to join Mordonia because I like roleplaying and being myself but a slight different. I Hope to make lots of friends and to have Fun for hours on end.

[Do you have a Knockturn name? If Yes , What is your name, house and year?] :
Yes, I certainly do. Cassie Anderson = Slytherin = Year 1 (almost 2)

[Visit our website and read our rules before committing to becoming a player on Mordonia, once you have been accepted you are free to play on Mordonia on the condition that you follow the server rules. Please be sure to read the server lore , if your lore is extremely out of tune with the servers we will ask you to modify it. All characters must make sense , magic is available in our world but there are limits to supernatural traits. Currently the only race on the server is human, you may have abnormalities such as red eyes , 1 arm etc. Do you agree to these terms? Type yes below] :
I certainly agree. Yes.

[If your application is accepted you will be white listed on the server. Do you understand?] :
Yes. I most certainly do.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Go to the hub and click on the sword for mordonia